Our Practice Membership Plan offers a simple and flexible way to pay for your dental care. In return for a nominal monthly payment, we provide you with a comprehensive programme of maintenance, prevention and treatment.
Membership ensures you have access to quality dental care, offering you a simple, flexible way to pay and is designed to help you keep on top of your dental health.
Maintenance Plan A
- Dental health checks as discussed with your dentist, including a mouth cancer screen to ensure all is well
- 2 routine hygiene visits per year to help prevent gum disease and to keep your mouth feeling fresh
- Any necessary x-rays
- Emergency appointments including necessary antibiotics
- Treatment for sensitivity
- Review appointments
- Monitoring scans, with state-of-the-art iTero system when indicated
- 15% discount on treatment with your dentist including cosmetic treatment (excluding additional hygienist visits)
- Up to £20,000 dental accident, emergency and out of hours cover
Periodontal Care Plan B
- As above with three hygienist plus visits and routine use of Peri flow system with Guided Biofilm Therapy
Periodontal Plus Plan C
- As above with four hygiene plus visits per year and routine use of Peri flow system with Guided Biofilm Therapy
Please note your dentist will advise you of your plan level required at your examination appointments depending on your oral hygiene and periodontal status. We hope the majority of our patients will be maintained on Plan A or B and will advise how to improve your oral health each visit.
If we feel you require more help and additional visits, we will discuss this with you.
The Practice Membership is not an insurance scheme but we have included insurance from Global Dental Scheme, one of the UK’s leading insurers to pay for the cost of treatment if you damage your teeth as a result of an accident or need a dentist in an emergency outside of normal surgery hours. The cost is included in your monthly payment and the insurance covers you anywhere in the world for:
- Accidental damage to your teeth as a result of a fall or blow
- Emergency treatment when away from home or outside normal surgery hours
For full terms and conditions, please refer to the Global Dental Accident and Emergency Handbook by clicking here
Download the Emergency Treatment Away From Home (Section 1) Claim Form by clicking here
Download the Emergency Call Out (Section 2) Claim Form by clicking here
Download the Treatment Following an Accident (Section 3) Claim Form by clicking here
Download the Hospital Benefit or Mouth Cancer (Section 4/5) Claim Form by clicking here