What is the Dental Health Plan?
Our Dental Health Plan offers a simple, flexible way to pay for your dental care. In return for a nominal monthly payment we provide you with a comprehensive programme of maintenance, prevention and treatment.
Why we have introduced the Dental Health Plan...
As we hope you have already experienced, we are totally committed to providing all of our patients with the best quality care. We want to be able to spend more time with our patients and provide prompt treatment using the latest techniques and the best quality materials.
Quality dentistry is also about regular inspection and maintenance. We all know that regular visits to the dentist and hygienist should prevent minor problems developing over time into major ones with the associated difficulties and expense to remedy them.
Why should I become a member?
Membership ensures you have access to quality dental care, offers you a simple flexible way to pay for your dental care and is designed to encourage you to visit us regularly.
Regular visits will mean:
- regular cleaning and maintenance of gum health
- early diagnosis of problems
- less complex and therefore less expensive treatment
In addition, we will give you a discount off any treatment you require, including cosmetic treatment.
Do I need to be dentally fit to join?
No, there is only one rate for everyone regardless of the problems you may have suffered in the past. You are not assessed on the state of your mouth and you do not have to undertake any expensive courses of treatment in order to be accepted.
What do I get?
- 2 dental health checks and an oral health screen each year including a mouth cancer screen to ensure all is well
- 2 hygiene visits to prevent gum disease and to keep your mouth feeling fresh
- Treatment for sensitivity
- Any necessary x-rays
- 15% discount on any additional work you may need (including cosmetic treatment)
- Up to £10,000 dental accident, emergency and out of hours insurance
- The facility to spread the cost of expensive courses of treatment
What is the dental accident insurance?
For more details and a copy of the dental accident and emergency insurance policy wording, please click here
What is the cost of the Dental Health Plan?
- Joining is now free for a limited time
- Monthly Payment £14
How do I pay?
Monthly by direct debit.
How do I join?
Take a few minutes to fill in a simple form at reception and then sit back while we do the rest. You can be secure in the knowledge that your dental health is safe with us.
Is there anything else I should know?
We hope we have covered everything but please ask if there is anything you would like to know more about. Any of the team here at the practice will be happy to help.
We currently offer initial case assesment with all xrays and special tests for £30 for a limited period only.
Our fee scale is very competetive, if you would like a copy please contact us.
Join Bax Dental Macclesfield
Fill in our online form and apply to be a patient.